Spike is an original design stand for any desktop synth, sampler, sequencer, drum machine and devices with compatible dimensions.
I’ve been checking for this stand for a while now. I love the Spike’s design esthetics and it’s practicality. Cremacaffè seems to have put a lot of time, hard work and love into developing this line of stands (the Spike in particular) and with the beat maker in mind. It sure beats the random list of items we sometimes prop our beloved devices up on. That goes for everything from books to laptop stands (the latter isn’t half bad). But all in all, I have to say that the Cremacaffè Spike is brilliantly done and straight out of Italy and Finland.
More on the stand according to Cremacaffè…
Its two-angles configuration, makes it the ideal support for your creative sleepless nights, while sitting at your desk, or standing in front of a crazy jumping crowd!
Spike gives its best by sitting on a table, or on any other solid flat surfaces. The stand consists of three interlocking wooden pieces. Its weight and compact size, plus its flatness when disassembled, make it the perfect companion in the studio and on the road.
- Material: Plywood · Weight: 260 g
- Dimensions: H 170 x W 285 x D 260 mm
- Compatible devices dimensions: W 120 mm Min. · H 210 mm Max.
- Design: Cremacaffè
- Korg electribe & electribe sampler ·
- Early Electribes EA-1, ER-1, ES-1, EM-1, EA-1, mkII, ER-1 mkII ·
- Akai MPC 500, MPC Element, MPK Mini, Mini mkII, APC Key 25, APC Mini, MPX 16 ·
- Native Instruments Maschine Mikro & Kore ·
- Roland TB-303 & TR-505
- Elektron Sidstation, Monomachine, Machinedrum, Analog Rytm, Analog Four Octatrack
— cremacaffe (@cremacaffeshop) October 11, 2014
For more details and /or to cop one of your own, head over to http://cremacaffedesign.com/projects/spike/