With iLoud Micro Monitor, musicians, producers, video editors and sound designers can critically listen to their music no matter what scenario they’re in – a bedroom studio space, hotel room, tour bus, a larger studio needing a second set of monitors for nearfield monitoring, or just streaming music and listening at home.
iLoud Micro Monitor delivers detailed, clear and accurate audio in a compact, efficient and portable enclosure complemented by pleasing high frequencies, an “open” detailed midrange and a solid, controlled low end.
Additional features include:
- DSP-controlled frequency response
- Drivers powered by four ultra-efficient class D power amplifiers that push out a combined 50W RMS of power
- A 3/4″ silk dome tweeter, 3″ custom performance woofer and a large flaring front-firing bass reflex port (per speaker)
- On-board 56-bit digital signal processor (DSP) for a flat and linear speaker response
- Three EQ switches (treble, bass and a DESKTOP toggle for free field/desktop setup)
- Adjustable positioning and integrated threaded mic stand mounts (UNC 3/8″-16 thread)
- RCA (cable included) and 1/8″ wired connections and Bluetooth capabilities
Pricing and availability
For travel and storage, the iLoud Micro Monitor Travel Bag is also available for $/€39.99*.
For more information, please visit www.iloudmm.com
For videos about how iLoud Micro Monitor provides ultra-accurate sound in small studio space, please visit www.iloudmm.com/video
Read what award-winning musicians, engineers and producers are saying about iLoud Micro Monitors: www.iloudmm.com/artists
*all prices excluding taxes