With MPC Live’s starting to ship (confirmed by sweetwater reps) to those who pre-ordered them, Akai Pro announced today that the public beta of the MPC 2.0 software is available as of today.
Unfortunately, MPC Ren / Studio users won’t be able to use the MPC 2.0 public beta. The public beta is available to MPC Touch and MPC Live users.
Akaipro’s IG post had the following to say about the Public Beta.
MPC 2.0 Public Beta is NOW AVAILABLE to download for registered MPC Touch and MPC Live owners. The new public beta includes built-in feedback functionality. Please use it! We will implement new features and make workflow refinements based on YOUR suggestions.
Log into your account at akaipro.com to access the download link for MPC 2.0 Public Beta
NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:
- New Graphical Interface
- Audio Track Recording
- Real-Time Time-Stretching and Pitch-Shifting
- Clip Program for clip-launch performance
- Advanced Signal Routing Capability -Reimagined Mixer Layout
- Enhanced Q-Link Control
- CV program for control of external analog gear
- Audio and MIDI drag-and-drop
- In Place Audio Bounce