QuNeo Rogue is a companion to the revolutionary QuNeo 3D Multi-touch Pad Controller
KMI, Keith McMillen Instruments, is well known for their ultra tech-cool controller QuNeo. Described as “a 3D pad controller that allows the performer three dimensions of expression, simultaneously, over the X, Y, and Z axis,” QuNeo has quickly become one of the most popular controllers in the game.
KMI’s latest product is the Rogue. The Rogue is described as “an accessory for the QuNeo that supplies long lasting battery power and an incredibly robust wireless connection to a computer.” That’s right the Rogue basically cuts the usb chord and frees the beatmaker / performer from behind the DJ or Keyboard stand.
BERKELEY, California – January 17, 2014 – KMI has completed shipping Rogues to supporters of its Indiegogo campaign and is now delivering dealer and distributor orders. QuNeo Rogue is a companion to the revolutionary QuNeo 3D Multi-touch Pad Controller making it wireless and good to go. The Rogue provides artists with unprecedented freedom to get out from behind their gear and into the spotlight.
What is Rogue?
- Rogue is an accessory for the QuNeo that supplies long lasting battery power and an incredibly robust bi-directional wireless connection
- Works with any computer, iPad or tablet device
- Rogue attaches quickly and easily to the bottom of your QuNeo
- Battery life is more than 16 hours for regular use
- Rogue uses proprietary radio technology in the 2.45GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band
- With easily changed hi-gain antennas attached to the USB dongle, wireless range can be tailored to your needs from 50 to 200 meters
- LED’s on the Rogue indicate RF link status, battery life and charging activity for instant visual feedback
- QuNeo’s programmable and data-rich LED display is fully supported – you will rarely have to look at your computer screen