Korg prepares for a colorful christmas season with the release of Korg Krome Limited Edition Red, Blue and Gold.
Korg says that the Krome Limited Edition Red, Blue and Gold workstations are set for a November release date and will only be found at limited retailers. This means if you want one you should stack your cash now and get your “Apple – iPhone – debut day – waiting – outside – the – store – ready – for – war” face on. If the popularity of the BBoyTechReport Krome Review is any indication, there will be back orders and sad faces for those that just have to have these color way Krome workstation.
While the Krome gets all suited and booted for the holiday rush, rest assured that Krome remains the same at heart.
- The Korg workstation ideal for any style of piano playing
- Kronos-derived full length, unlooped piano and drum sounds, plus new electric pianos designed to shine on stage
- Electric pianos with eight-level velocity switching for unmatched expressive power
- Clear, intuitive control with Korg’s exclusive 7-inch color TouchView™ display
- Drums offering separately mixable direct and ambient sounds for studio-grade quality
- Drum Track plays back realistic, inspiring grooves at the touch of a button
- Expertly created, in-demand sounds including 640 Programs and 288 Combinations
- Powerful Effects with 5 Inserts, 2 Master, and 1 Total FX, plus per track/timbre EQ
- Distinctive aluminum panel design exudes a sense of quality
- USB connection to your computer, plus an SD Card slot for data storage
- You can use the Krome editor to edit sounds on your computer
- Available in 61, 73, and 88 key models.