So, you want to contribute to the wonderful world of BBoytechreport.com as a guest blogger? We always welcome contributions from Beatmakers, Music Producers, MPC Heads, Sound Designers, Maschine Heads, Lovers of hip-hop culture and just about anyone that feels they can add value to our growing brand. Our mission as a blog is to be the purveyors of hip-hop and the beatmakers lifestyle from a techy sort of perspective wherever possible.
If you feel that you can present such a perspective and would like to join the BBoyTechReport family, feel free to reach out and send us links to your work (if applicable) via our contact form. Be sure to choose “contribute” in the subject field.
Guest Blogging Policy
Our guest blogging policy is simple. Write dope “original” articles related to hip-hop, beatmaking and/or related technology. Don’t BITE, but referencing is cool. We don’t mind links back to your site and we will certainly support the article via our social networks. See bullets for more details.
- Exceptionally well written original article related to hip-hop, beat making tips and beat making technology.
- Emphasis on “original article” as duplicate content drops Google rankings and kills SEO efforts
- Must reflect the writing style and voice of the BBoyTechReport.com.
- No BITING (#1 rule in hiphop culture) if you refer to or reference 3rd party content be sure to reference it properly. Here is a great article on “How Not to Steal People’s Content on the Web”
- Length requirements: play it loose. Write until the post makes its intended point. Take a look at reviews and articles on BBoytechreport.com to get an idea of what works for us.
- Post should be submitted in HTML or in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately
- Be sure to provide a brief (1 or 2 sentences) bio of the author. Can include a 1 text link back to your own website. The preference is that you set up an account for yourself on Gravatar.com so that your bio appears properly formatted below your guest post article.
- Can include Max of 2 additional text links to your own website within the body of the post
- We will post and retweet the guest blog post on our social networks (twitter, facebook & instagram)
Previous Guest Bloggers & Contributors
In the past we’ve had a few dope contributors including Saint Joe of MaschineTutorials.com and Andy Avghosti of MPC-Samples.com for their expert opinions on Maschine Studio vs. MPC Ren. Other Guest Bloggers include Angela Thomas of Needle On The Record (Weekly Podcast), Riley Weller of BeatStruggles.com, and the homie Lee – TheNewBeatMaker over at TheNewBeatMaker.com.
We’d love to have you join the family in the name of hip-hop, beatmaking and related technology.