Syntronik™ – the legendary synth powerhouse is now available for iPad
Cutting-edge virtual instrument turns the iPad into a classic synth workstation delivering iconic synthesizers and string machines with a unique synthesis engine and superb sound quality
September 20, 2017 – IK Multimedia is pleased to announce that Syntronik™, the legendary synth powerhouse, is now available for iPad® on the App Store®.
Syntronik offers the largest and best-sounding collection of classic synthesizers in a virtual instrument for iPad to date. This is thanks to a unique combination of the most advanced sampling techniques with a new hybrid sample and modeling synthesis engine, an arsenal of high-quality modeled effects and innovative instrument features that raise the bar for flexibility and sound quality.
Syntronik for iPad includes 17 amazing Synths covering a wide selection from 38 of the most iconic to ultra-rare classic synthesizers of all time:
- 99 – Based on the Yamaha SY99
- Blau – Classic sounds of the PPG Wave 2.3
- Bully – Iconic bass sounds of the Moog Taurus I, II and 3
- DCO-X – Based on the Roland JX-3P, JX-8P and JX-10 classic synths
- Galaxy – Iconic sounds of the Alesis Andromeda
- Harpy 260 – Classic sounds of the ARP 2600
- J-8 – Iconic sounds of the Roland Jupiter 4, 6 and 8
- J-60 – Based on the Juno 60, including analog modeled chorus
- Minimod – Based on the Minimoog, Modular and Voyager synths
- Noir – Based on the Moog Prodigy, Micromoog and Multimoog
- OXa – Classic sounds of the Oberheim OB-X and OB-Xa
- Polymorph – Based on the Polymoog, Opus 3, Rogue, and Concertmate MG-1
- Pro-V – Classic sounds of the Prophet-5 and Prophet-10
- SAM – Iconic sounds of the Oberheim SEM synthesizer
- String Box – Based on ARP, Elka, Hohner, and Roland string machines
- T-03 – Iconic bass sounds of the Roland TB-303
- V-80 – Classic sounds of the Yamaha CS-80, GX-1 and CS-01
Each of the 38 synths in Syntronik for iPad was meticulously multi-sampled using the most advanced techniques available to capture the “DNA” of the hardware and accurately reproduce the real sound of the classic synthesizers. Adding even greater realism, IK’s proprietary DRIFT™ technology varies the phase, color and pitch of the sampled oscillators in a subtle fashion to keep them moving just like real analog oscillators.
The unique hybrid synthesis engine in Syntronik for iPad provides ultimate sonic authenticity thanks to its modeled filter section built by IK, the company that pioneered virtual circuit modeling. Syntronik offers 7 filter types including 4 of the best sounding analog filters of all time: the Moog transistor ladder, Roland’s IR3109 chip, the famous Curtis CEM3320 chip and the Oberheim SEM state variable filter. Also included is a Classic low-pass filter and powerful digital filters like Formant and Phase. Plus, all 7 filters can be selected within each Synth, enabling users to mix and match them – like using an Oberheim filter with Moog oscillators – for unique combinations never heard before.
Syntronik for iPad lets users forge, mangle and shape sounds in all possible ways thank to 37 professional effects ranging from dynamic processors to amps, filters, EQ’s, modulation effects, reverbs and more. 5 effects can be simultaneously inserted on every instrument via an attractive “lunchbox-style” interface that allows for immediate visualization and editing of every parameter from a single screen.
The 17 powerful Synths in Syntronik for iPad are easily recognizable by their elegant interfaces with consistent controls for ease of use. Sounds can be loaded into 4-part layered “Multis” with each part containing its own instrument, key splits, arpeggiator and dedicated 5-slot effect section for ultimate sound design flexibility. With 1200 stellar sounding instrument presets, 200 carefully programmed Multis, (available in the full version or with all 17 synths), and 129 compelling arpeggios, Syntronik provides an inspiration factory covering any genre or style of music.
Pricing and availability
Syntronik is now available for free on the App Store and includes 25 instrument sounds from 17 synths. Please download it on the App Store.
Syntronik Full offers a more comprehensive experience with introductory pricing of $39.99, available as an in-app purchase.
Individual synths are also available via in-app purchase for just $9.99 each.
|For more information, please visit: