Sheffield, UK. 21st August 2017
MPC-Samples.com is proud to announce the release of ‘The MPC X & MPC Live Bible’, MPC-Tutor’s complete hands-on tutorial guide for Akai’s new generation of standalone touchscreen MPCs; the MPC X and MPC Live.
Packed with nearly 500 pages of MPC beat making tutorials and projects, the book focuses on learning how to control the MPC using the touchscreen, Q-links, dials, buttons and pads, be it 100% in ‘standalone’ mode or connected to your computer in ‘controller mode’.
Topics cover everything from core beginner’s concepts all the way up to advanced power-user techniques including:
- Build your own multitrack sequences using classic MPC swing, note repeat and 16 levels
- Learn how to layer drums and create your own unique sounds with the built in effects, filters and LFOs
- Create melodic leads and rhythms from your own multisampled ‘keygroup’ instruments
- Construct your own dynamic drum kits using round robins (‘cycle kits’)
- Create unique beats with the MPC’s classic chopping functions
- Mix down entire songs with vocals, scratching and effects automation
- Utilise warping, sequenced chops and patched phrase loops
- Make your own standalone MPC ‘synth’
Plus many, many more pro tips, tricks and shortcuts. Each tutorial is carefully written in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step style and includes hi-res screenshots, all recommended parameter settings and all the files and samples you need to recreate each project in your MPC.
- Contents: 498 page PDF ebook plus all tutorial project files
- Format: PDF ebook plus MPC project files & WAV files
- Compatibility: MPC X and MPC Live running firmware 2.0.3 or greater
- Author: Andy Avgousti (‘MPC-Tutor’)
- Delivery: Download instantly after purchase.
- Price: $39.99