Podcast Movement 2017: Samson and Podbean are Giving Away a Full Desktop Podcasting Studio
HICKSVILLE, NY (August 21, 2017) – Samson, an industry pioneer in professional audio solutions, today announces its partnership with podcasting platform Podbean at Podcast Movement 2017 for a series of monthly giveaways over the next three months. Kicking off this month’s giveaway at Podcast Movement 2017 entrants will have the chance to win Samson’s Podcast Pro Studio System, a full suite of gear worth over $1,000 that would give any podcaster, especially one just getting their work off the ground, the ability to produce high-quality audio content.
From August 20–September 20, podcasters worldwide can enter by registering on the Podbean website as follows:GIVEAWAY CONTEST LINK. This will be followed by a drawing from which the winner will be selected. Only entries from this date range will be eligible for this giveaway package. Samson and Podbean will be offering a new giveaway package each month for the next three months (separate entries required).
The Podcast Pro Studio System that will be given away after the first month’s drawing is comprised of the following products that aspiring podcasters need to produce professional-quality broadcasts:
- Q8x Professional Dynamic Vocal Microphone (2): Provides the ultimate in sound reproduction for live and studio vocal and instrumental performances. This high output mic faithfully captures a wide dynamic range with exceptional mid-range clarity. Its supercardioid pickup pattern provides maximum gain before feedback, while an updated body design and pneumatic capsule shockmount minimize handling noise.
- MXP144FX 14-Input Analog Stereo Mixer with Effects and USB (1): Features Samson’s premium MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps to provide wide frequency range and natural response. The single-knob compressors keep your recorded audio levels even, minimizing post-production work. The built-in USB interface makes recording your podcast to a computer easy.
- Z55 Professional Reference Headphones (2): Offer exceptional detail and clarity with an immersive soundstage and frequency response that’s impeccably balanced. The Z55s deliver all the subtle elements of a mix. No hype, just the ultimate in sound reproduction, comfort and convenience.
- QH4 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier (1): A 4-channel headphone amplifier designed to distribute your audio to up to four individual headphones, each with its own volume control. Its compact design is perfect for use with any studio or desktop workstation, as well as with your laptop or smartphone when you’re recording on the go.
- MBA28 Microphone Boom Arm (2): The perfect microphone accessories for any radio, podcast or home studio setup. Its articulating design provides a maximum horizontal/vertical arm reach of 28″. The MBA28 features internal springs that allow for silent and effortless positioning, which is ideal while recording or during live broadcasts.
- Tourtek TM10 10′ Microphone Cable (2):Feature two 24-gauge, multi-strand inner conductors wrapped in a braided copper shield with 96% coverage, protected by a 6mm PVC outer jacket. The result is a premium cable providing excellent rejection of RF and electromagnetic interference.
- Tourtek TI10 10′ Instrument Cable (2): Feature inner stranded copper conductors covered by a PVC insulator, which is wrapped in a second carbon insulator, then wrapped in a braided copper shield with 96% coverage. This is protected by a 6mm PVC outer jacket. The low capacitance cable provides excellent rejection of RFI/EMI interference and superior sound quality.
“Podbean is committed to developing tools that help podcasters create, distribute and promote their podcasts easily and affordably. We’re excited about this opportunity to partner with Samson to bring some lucky podcasters such high-quality equipment,” says David Xu, CEO of Podbean.
“We are thrilled to offer the podcasting community a chance to win our innovative new Podcast Pro Studio setup,” said Sean Meagher, Director of Marketing at Samson. “Samson’s partnership with Podbean further strengthens our commitment to making high-quality and affordable equipment available to podcasters around the world.”
The podcasting space has seen exponential growth in recent years. Today, more than 57 million Americans listen to podcasts monthly (up 23%, year on year) and podcast advertising is forecasted to grow in the US about 25% a year through 2020. The number of podcasters is expected to grow consistently over the next few years as the industry continues to expand in reach and lucrativeness. And with giveaways like this, Samson and Podbean strive to be at the forefront of this expanding industry.
Samson Technologies began in 1980 as a pioneer in wireless microphone technology. Today, Samson is an industry leader in professional audio solutions whose products are known for their fidelity and reliability. Samson products are preferred by recording artists, performers, educators and audio professionals throughout the world.
Podbean has been providing innovative podcasting services as an industry leader for more than ten years. Podbean offers a user-friendly interface that integrates publishing, management, syndication, monetization and analysis tools into an easy-to-use podcasting platform. The Podbean community consists of over 140,000 podcasters and a rapidly expanding app-user base. Podbean’s apps for Android and iOS have reached over 1 million installs, with 300,000+ active monthly users.