I saw these guys at NAMM. Their booth was so busy that I couldn’t even get close when I stopped by. I stopped by several times too. At any rate, Polyend has a unique set of tools for musicians. One such tool is the Polyend SEQ.
A journey of a thousand tunes begins with a single step.
The idea behind Polyend SEQ was to craft the ultimate hardware step sequencer. 32 steps, 8 polyphonic tracks, 256 pattern storage – all enclosed within the highest quality aluminum and wooden housing. Most of the functions are available directly from the front panel and all its features give the quickest and most natural way to bring ideas to light. And, when user got them together, rest assured they wonʼt get lost thanks to the autosave function.
- 8 tracks with 32 steps each
- 256 pattern memory
- Live sequence recording with external device via MIDI
- Step parameters: Note, Velocity, Length, Modulation, Roll
- Independent track play modes: Normal, Reversed, Pingpong, Random, Polymetric,
- Track parameters: Length, Velocity, Scale, MIDI Channel, MIDI Out
- All parameter changes are automatically saved
- MIDI In to either sync clock or input MIDI notes
- MIDI Thru
- 2 independent MIDI Outs
- USB for bidirectional MIDI communication
- Footswitch input to control Start, Stop, and Record
Most of the Polyend Seq parameters and values can be read from the SEQ interface at a glance. For the rest of them, we provide a bright and sharp screen. Minimalistic, stripped down from any distractions, it brings all the information user needs in any performing conditions meet.
- Length: 23.6 in (60 cm)
- Width: 5.7 in (14.5 cm)
- Height: 1.7 in (4.3 cm)
- Weight: 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)
Whatʼs in the box
- •Universal Power Supply
- •USB Cable
SEQ is available for pre-order. First batch will be shipped in March/April 2017.
Price: 999 USD