Pittsburgh Modular Welcomes the Eurorack Drum Machine
The Pittsburgh Modular Lifeforms Percussion Sequencer is a seriously featured, 4 channel eurorack beat programmer with a classic drum machine style interface. The familiar interface allows for quick mastery of all the features leaving the focus on the music. Seamlessly move around the module tweaking patterns and effects without ever stopping the beat. Easily create new patterns using the live performance or step recording modes, then add one of the powerful pattern effects to each channel to take the sequence to a new level. Eurorack drum programming has come to life.
Four Integrated Analog Envelopes and VCAs
Instead of limiting the drums to a few onboard voices or lo-fi samples, the Lifeforms Percussion Sequencer uses an analog envelope and VCA built into each channel to shape any audio source into a percussive instrument. The envelopes are designed with a razor sharp attack and variable decay/release allowing for maximum control over the output of each channel. The envelopes can also be used externally. A short envelope creates a trigger while longer envelopes can be used as a modulation source for oscillators, filters, or anything at all.
Lifeforms Percussion Sequencer Features include:
• 32 Step, 4 Channel Sequencer
• 32 Sequence Non-Volatile Memory
• 6 Unique Pattern Effects (Shift, Glitch, Density, Morph, Swing, Add/Drop)
• 4 Percussion Tuned Analog Envelopes
• 4 High Quality Analog VCAs
• Seamlessly Switch Between Play and Record Modes
• Live Performance and Step Recording Modes
• Internal Tap Tempo or External Clock Source
• Variable Sequence Length
• Channel Mute
- Panel size: 24hp
- Depth: 28mm
- Power Usage: +12v 100mA, -12v 15mA. Does not require +5v. Reversed power polarity protection.
Price, Availability, and More Information
The suggested retail price for the Lifeforms Percussion Sequencer is $349 and it begins shipping to authorized resellers September 30. More information is available at lifeformsmodular.com/percussion-sequencer.