MPC-Samples.com is proud to announce the release of ‘The MPC Touch Bible’, MPC-Tutor’s latest and greatest MPC tutorial guide containing a staggering 588 pages of hands-on MPC Touch tutorials & projects.
The book comprehensively takes you step-by-step through the entire MPC production process from the very core concepts of sampling and sequencing all the way up to advanced power-user techniques.
• Comprehensive coverage of destructive & non-destructive chopping
• Professional sound design & drum layering skills
• Developing a ‘standalone’ style workflow using the Touch UI
• Using groove quantize templates and swing
• Multitrack sequencing methods
• Using XYFX and automation
• Drag & Drop audio & MIDI
• Advanced drum kits and multisampled instrument programs
• Creating your own expansion packs
• Building, arranging & mixing down complete songs
• And much, much more, including a wealth of time saving shortcuts, indispensable insights and essential bug workarounds.
Author, Andy Avgousti (A.K.A MPC-Tutor), is one of the world’s foremost experts on the MPC series, a member of Akai’s external beta testing team for the MPC Software and author of twelve MPC tutorial books including the award winning ‘Beat Making on the MPC’ series.
All tutorials teach practical beat making skills presented in a jargon-free, stepby-step style with hundreds of clear screenshots showing all required settings for every stage of each project. And for the ultimate hands-on learning experience you also get every single file needed to recreate each and every project within the book (over 1000 MPC sounds, programs and sequences)!
‘The MPC Touch Bible’ is an electronic book in PDF, EPUB and MOBI formats suitable for reading on all computers, smartphones, tablets and ebook readers and can be downloaded instantly after purchase. For more information including a free tutorial from the book, go to http://www.mpcsamples.com/product.php/256/the-mpc-touch-bible/
• Contents: 588 page ebook plus over 1000 example tutorial files
• Format: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, MPC Software project files & WAV files
• Compatibility: MPC Touch running MPC Software 1.9.5 or greater
• Author: Andy Avgousti (‘MPC-Tutor’)
• Delivery: Download instantly after purchase.
• Price: $39.99