New! Analog Synths-The Synth Immaculate 3 Limited Edition
MSXII Sound Design is proud to release a limited edition, 3rd installment of The Synth Immaculate series. The Synth Immaculate 3 houses a warm and colorful bundle of hand selected sounds by the MSXII team. With access to these rare instruments, samples of the Oberheim OB-Xa, Firstman E Piano, Hohner Bass, Kawai SX-210, Korg PS-3200, Paia Strings and Things, and more were recorded for you to map in your DAW or sampler. Every 3rd note (from created patches) was sampled from each instrument. The end result, as usual, is astounding! You now have access to some the worlds rarest analog synths-ready for you to tweak, map, and play! The warmth and feel of these beautiful instruments simply cannot be duplicated. Only 50 will be sold. Get your copy of the all new Limited Edition Synth Immaculate 3 today!
The kit features:
- Sustained patches [484 total] from synths shown in the promo video
- 44/16 bit hand-selected sounds from vintage analog keyboards [Korg PS-3200, Oberheim OBXa, Hohner Bass, Paia Strings and Things + more]
- No added compression, limiting, or coloring of sound to preserve original state
- Royalty free patches organized by instrument & sustained note
- Bonus folder of Machine Drum Elektron samples
- Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Logic X, ProTools, FLStudio,Propellerheads Reason, etc.
- Compatible with all hardware samplers that accept the WAV file format; Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Maschine, etc.