MSXII Sound Design, fresh off of the number 1 spot on BBoyTechReport’s “Best 13 Drum Kits of 2013” article, drops a new kit called The Joe Deertay. If past work is any indicator it’s probably worth the cop. We’ll be seeing a lot of good stuff from these cats. Stay tuned.
The Joe Deertay is described as
With quality at the forefront of every project, MSXII has once again separated itself from the rest with this most superb installment! The Joe Deertay is all new original compositions & breaks, both colored and warmed up with vintage Akai hardware. The sound of The Joe Deertay just FEELS good…almost as if it belongs in your sampler. Live drums, bass, organ, Fender Rhodes 73, Polymoog, and meticulously manipulated instruments & techniques have gone into the creation of this kit.
- High-Quality 16bit .wav original compositions & drum breaks
- Resampled drum breaks via vintage Akai S3000xl hardware for added texture, feel, & character
- Hand selected, chopped REX files for quick inspiration included as bonus
- Royalty free MSXII compositions ready for slicing, flipping, and recreation
- Instrumentation includes live P-bass, live drums, Fender Rhodes 73, Polymoog, Moog Little Phatty, Violin, Piano + more
- Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Logic X, ProTools, FLStudio,Propellerheads Reason, Maschine software 1 & 2.0 etc.
- Compatible with all hardware samplers that accept the WAV file format; Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Maschine, etc.
The Maschine Giveaway
Attention all beat makers & heat makers, bboys & bgirls MSXII Sound Design has launched a Maschine Giveaway. Want to enter? Head over to http://www.msxaudio.com/ for more info.
Some of the rules include…
- All entries need to be submitted by Feb. 25th. Winner announced on March 1st
- Limit one track per entry. No multiple entries
- All prior owners of an MSXII kit can automatically enter with proof of purchase