AIAIAI Introduces the TMA-1 X Headphone
Award-winning Danish designer and manufacturer extends its acclaimed range of professional audio products with the debut of an entry-level DJ headphone
COPENHAGEN, DENMARK – November 7, 2013 – AIAIAI (www.aiaiai.dk), the Danish, designer and manufacturer of award-winning audio technology officially announces the release of a new entry-level, cross-functional professional DJ headphone, TMX-1 X.
The TMA-1 X is the most ambitious professional headphone offering to-date from acclaimed audio technology manufacturer AIAIAI, by taking high-end award-winning design and performance down to an entry-level price point for the masses. The TMA-1 X is a closed, dynamic headphone for professional DJ performance, production and everyday use. Inspired by the award-winning design of the AIAIAI TMA-1, the TMA-1 X offers a lightweight, small footprint, and highly portable alternative to the existing TMA-1 range. The TMA-1 X headphone features a comfortable fit, a minimalistic headband, new low profile cushions and the acclaimed TMA-1 capsule design. The TMA-1 X has a full, dynamic sound signature intended to compliment a wide range of music, ideal for the multi-genre DJ and audiophiles alike.
- Sound Design- engineered for both professional and everyday use, the TMA-1 X is designed to produce a neutral, articulate and balanced sound for all types of music.
- Light Weight – the TMA-1 X weighs in at just 160 grams (0.35 lbs), resulting in minimal head weight stress for a more comfortable fit, and reduced listener fatigue.
- One Button Remote Control – the TMA-1 X features an in-line microphone managed by a newly designed one-button remote to easily control music and mobile calls
- High Performance Drivers – the TMA-1 X offers dynamic 40mm closed drivers delivering clear and accurate sound in all frequencies for full range performance.
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, Closed
- Driver Unit Size: 40 Mm
- Impedance: 34 15% Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20.000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1%
- Sensitivity: 102 3dB
- Maximum Power: 70 Mw
- Weight: 160 Gram
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42dB 4dB
- Microphone Directivity: Omni-Directional
The TMA-1 X will be available late November 2013, distributed worldwide with a $129USD MAP.